I did it, in just over 2 months I painted all the Nighthaunt I got myself in September
I was worried about painting Lady Olynder, Mortarch of Grief but I think it came out quite nice, unlike most of the other stuff the final step was dry-brushing ulthuan grey. Sadly I broken the vines on the base while painting it as the model is quite wobbly. So I recommend leaving them off until you have painted the main model.
The main part of the force is made up of the kits from Soul Wars
For the chainrasps I only made one lot of 10 as the other 10 are identical. Apart from of course 1 model with can be made two different ways, thanks Games Workshop. I might just make up that one in the other variant.
Next we have the easy built Myrmourn Banshee’s and Glaivewraith Stalkers set that are available separately or with the Stormstrike starter set.
The last model here is a Knight of Shrouds I had previously painted. However I did redo the ghost effect as it was looking quite rough. But I forget to take a new picture of that one. Still to join once I finish them are 2 Dreadblade Harrows and the Thorns of the Briar Queen. I hope to have them done soon then I can move on to the other sets I am missing that are been sold in the Nighthaunt Christmas box set.Share This: